Shout Out!!

Its Not Emotions
No Winnie, this is not about being emo, being down or anything of that sort. Don't judge becasue you can judge, and don;t label because you of personal perceptions.

These few weeks of keeping the blog updated and running, was well, something I did because I believed in the spirit of unity, something I believed we had. Fact is, the harder I got into doing it, the harder it became for me to face the fact that no one's listening.

I'm not conplaining. I'm stating a point. If no one reads the blog, then why do we upkeep it at all? I mean seriously..... Everyone agrees right?

So no, I'm not going to keep this blog anymore. We have 24 hours to go. We'll see if a miracle happens. Lolz. I tell you, I bet nobody even noticed this was posted.
2 Responses
  1. lol,rly complicated ler u guys...wang,dun ned cr mch bout d blog o ath le la jz b urslf focus on study ba sinc it's d shrt sem n shud b lack of tm 2 study 4 thoz sub esp as wt v heard frm d mmkt'in lec 2dy...so jz +u ba,b d best beat d rest!^^


  2. ~VanRyuzuki~ Says:

    lolz, i'm coping well, the blog's not dragging me down at all. Juz wanna suggest that since nobody wantsta read it, might as well take it down rite? n fer the record i'm fine. =/


Post a Comment

  • Counting...