Shout Out!!

Pissed
Actually, I'm quite pissed. Bout many things. I got screwed over and over again but it didn't matter. I had an obligation. But now I'm beginning to realise I'm the only one who actually 'believed' he had an obligation.

This website, fetg109.blogspot.com, has become my website rather than our website. Looks like I'm the only one making posts here, and this is really annoying.

So I've decided to come up with something.

If the are no longer any posts within the next 48 hours by anyone else other than the ma-self, I'm collapsing the entire FETG1 website. Pronto.

Then I can get back to concentrating on delivering on doing things that actually benefit me instead of wasting precious time over unbearing fruit - like reading.

Why don't you try keeping things fresh and chance things once in a while and see what that does to you? It surely doesn't seem worth it to me.

The video thing was really dissapointing though. Took me a full night to accomplish it, (no Winnie, not 2 hrs, I lied.) and basically no one knows about it. This means only one thing. No one's looking at the site, so might as well collapse it.

That is all.

PS: Proven stats showing we get what? 2 hits in an average of 4 days. Sweet~ (Sarcasm)
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Counting...